Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bob Evans help you with your resolutions!

If you are anything like me, you always vow to lose a little weight around the first of the year. Then real life hits. We are busy and life comes at you fast. We find ourselves staring down at nuggies and fries and vowing to do better tomorrow!

I just learned that Bob Evans has introduced a Fit from the Farm menu. For you or anyone who has made a new year’s resolution to eat healthier or get fit, this menu has breakfast, lunch and dinner meals to fit any lifestyle. The new menu insert lists calories, fat, saturated fat and sodium levels for each item.

Based on an average 2,000 calorie daily allowance, all Fit from the Farm dishes have:

650 calories or less

750mg or less sodium

35 percent or less total calories from fat

Less than 10 percent of total calories from saturated fats, 0g trans fat , No MSG

Check out the new menu here.

I have to tell you that I was totally impressed with the new menu. I loved, loved, loved the Chicken, Spinach & Tomato Pasta. The best part about the whole thing is that I can get my kids a balanced, hot meal for a great price and not sacrifice my own health! (Have I said that I love Bob's?? )

To kick off the new menu I will be giving away a Fit for 2010 Prize Pack.

*$20 gift card to Bob Evans

*free kids meal coupon

*$2 off $10

*pedometer

*water bottle and jump rope

Just leave a comment on what you think looks yummy on the new Fit menu! I will draw a winner next Wednesday!!

Stay tuned :)

10 comments:

  1. I would like the grilled chicken best I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grilled Salmon Fillet looks good.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try the Grilled Salmon! The
    Chicken, Spinach & Tomato Pasta sounds good for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fruit Plate with Strawberry Yogurt looks yummy to me!


    ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueberry-banana french toast!

    amanda.townsend2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great: Apple-Cranberry Spinach Salad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the Grilled Chicken Breast dinner sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Blueberry Banana French Toast sounds delicious! Thanks!
    Amanda
    amanda@lemonheads.org

    ReplyDelete